Tophatter - Unhappy 1st time buyer

177 of 277 Tophatter reviews

I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had been run over. When I opened it the ring and box had been smashed, you could see the imprint of the ring in the box top and the ring was broken. I made a call to customer service to hear the number is not on line, not a good sign. So I am sending this email with the hopes that the situation will be resolved. I do not enjoy giving bad reviews; however, this is my current perspective.

I will update it appropriately once the problem has been resolved one way or the other.

I have uploaded pictures of what I received. Item # 22001211_18K WGF Oval CZ Ring, color clear. My customer # 8053389, Please contact me regarding this purchase thank you.

Kind Regards

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Some products and sellers are legit
    • Service was gine until now
  • What I disliked
    • Waiting

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
177 of 277 Tophatter reviews
Bronwyn

Jan 26 #1276806

Has ANYONE been able to talk to a person? I've bought a bunch of stuff that looks pretty decent, and I have a general question and need some direction.....HELP!....anyone have other communication ideas?

0 0 Reply
MYKAYLA

Feb 13 #1286197

No, if you go read the reviews on Google Play Store/APP Store where you downloaded the app, they say to a customer that they don't have any type of live assistance. The best help you can expect to receive is by going to their Facebook page.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tophatter.
Filing a new complaint about
×