Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

The person who wrote my CV just took a generic template from google and adapted with the sentences I have provided to him in the questionnaire (even if the sentences were just examples to be improved by the suppossed "premium writer"). I was expecting him to properly write them and to provide some sense out of it, not just to copy-paste all sentences one after another.

I can do that myself.

I paid 350 euros for a service that does not deliver anything closer to what it says it does. I'm speechless. Especially with the linkedin part. That was a total DISASTER.

It was literally a copy paste from the CV!! Making no sense, looking so poor. The service is sold as "reqriting your profil" He did not even looked at my profile! He just took sentences from the CV and added some useless connectors in between.

This is a joke.

I demanded a reimbursement of at least that part which was 160 because of course I can copy paste my CV without spending that much money.

No answer from customer service.

I have hired another company and they are surprised by the poor job done. I am quite speechless.

User's recommendation: Dont buy it.

Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital