I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This was done on purpose.

I also bought a Milwaukee M12 drill and it came with a permanent black marker inked on it and the screws were worn and tampered. It looked like a refurb resold as new.

Let's assume the refurbished drill was not shipped to me on purpose, then it simply means they mix up refurbished or used items and resell them as new - full price.

I haven't bought from there ever since. Other online retailers are just as competitive.

Review about: Milwaukee M12 Screwdriver And M12 Lantern.

I didn't like: Not getting what i ordered, Resells refurbished as new.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution already resolved but not happy with the initial event

Had an Experience with Toolbarn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Behr - Peinture DECKOVER Béton tour de piscine écaille de partout. Behr "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..." Read more Wolf Home Products - Review about Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more