My most two recent orders from too faced have had tracking issues.This time I placed an order for two new release items on their launch date, the website states that it can take several business days plus up to two more during special sales for orders to process but that the total time items should arrive would be 5-7 business days.

Related: Too Faced - Customer service is an oxymoron

Their website also says you won't be charged until the order ships. My bank paid the amount due and I immediately paid off that credit card purchase the next day. Now it's been more than 7 business days and my order still says 'processing ' on their website and there is no record of the charge when I view my bank statement online, it's as If it was cancelled or reported as fraud because the money is back in my account and there is absolutely no record of my payment to Too Faced. I sent an Email and have not received a response, I'm worried that they 'll charge me out of the blue some time in the future when they decide to ship my order.

The items I ordered were not sold out, and are not in demand at all.This experience has made me distrust Too Faced, I don't know what to do because they're not responding.

Review about: Natural Love Palette Ray Of Light Highlighter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Too Faced Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Too Faced?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.