Tonya Miller Automobile Review
I was scammed out of $2,000 from a fraudulent member and Offer Up wouldn't give me my money back this is horrible service i was told they willnt be responsible for transactions between sellers and buyer.I advised there is a loophole in your system anybody can use this app and conceal the identity and location lure you in and rob you putting your life and finance in danger.All posted on social media not to use your services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it. Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "The tech put the wrong size bolt in the clip lock and it would not lock the store manager very rudely told me that my hing was worn out it..."
- "During my flight 164 from SJU to ATL my seat belt was dirty with chew gum.The flight was March 26,2012. I ask the flight attendant for another seat and the..."
- "First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month Their late charge is excessive...if I..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."