Tonya Miller Automobile Review
I was scammed out of $2,000 from a fraudulent member and Offer Up wouldn't give me my money back this is horrible service i was told they willnt be responsible for transactions between sellers and buyer.I advised there is a loophole in your system anybody can use this app and conceal the identity and location lure you in and rob you putting your life and finance in danger.All posted on social media not to use your services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "the job was not done accordingly i have attached the photos of finished job i paid 3000$ for resurfacing but this does not look like resurface... they refused to do..."
- "Don't waste your money on this clothe. They torn apart in a month. The fabric is cheap and doesn't last. My recommendation go to Macy's and buy kelvin Klain or..."
- "In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website. I immediately requested a background check through the website. Since we did not receive a background..."