I am a tourist here in US for 2 weeks and on last Friday I placed an online order on Tommy.com and opt for ground shipping by paying additional $8 for shipping. During my order placement I have not bothered by Tommy.com to well inform me that Ground Shipping takes 10 WORKING DAYS and that Tommy doesn't handle online commerce during Friday till Monday morning.

Related: Tommy Hilfiger - Terrible customer service..not suitable for a retailer

After reading order confirmation email that my order may deliver after my departure from US, I write an email to tommy.com to change my shipping option to next day delivery and i'll pay the difference amount. But they refused to modify my order and said they are sorry because there is nothing much they can do once they receive an order online.

So, Tommy Hilfiger has no order cancellation policy neither have rights to command their very own e-commerce cart with in 60 minutes of order to change my shipping details. I've never experience such a bad customer service excuses from any reputed international brands like Tommy. Local brand sites in UAE has more professional attitude and problem solving mindset rather just pushing their rightful clients away.

No Order Change System, No Order Cancellation Policy and No Clear Mention of Ground Shipping Delivery Days.

Review about: Tommy Hilfiger Online Order.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping policy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tommy Hilfiger?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.