Tomball, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints **** BEWARE ****

Don't fall for their "Welcome to the Family, or some other family line of BS"

We brought my new 2013 Dodge Durango Crew that my wife bought at Tomball Dodge in for an oil change and while at the dealer they hit something with the vehicle in the right front and obvious damage in the hood, bumper, fender, and headlight.

They kept the vehicle to repair it for 7 weeks and never repaired the damage in those seven weeks. So we took our vehicle back and now they are trying to claim they didn't damage my vehicle, even though they kept it for 7 weeks to fix it. I have had to file an insurance claim against Tomball Dodge for the cost of the repairs that I have to get done at a different repair shop.

I feel that more than just the oil changes are slippery at Tomball Dodge. I feel they were very disorganized, made false promises, didn't return calls, or keep promises made. Senior executives promised to return calls and scheduled for me to come in and meet with them, and did not call and left me waiting for more than two hours and never met with me. Calls were not returned for several weeks only after escalating to the owner. Even after escalating to the owner it took more than a week to get a call back.

The amount of headache it has caused me and my wife is unbelievable. We had bought or leased at least 8 vehicles from this dealer group and to get this level of poor customer service was appalling. Actually I personally feel it was negligent and deceptive customer service.

My opinion is that I would not recommend anyone purchase or service their vehicles with Tomball Dodge, Use a dealer that is an "Accredited" member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and in good standing with a B or higher rating. They check you out first to see if you can buy from them, so why not check their credibility before spending, tens of thousands of dollars. Make sure they have a "GREAT" track record.

See my Houston Better Business Bureau and PeopleClaims.com Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints. *** BEWARE ****

Review about: Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tomball Dodge?

Comments

Lairbair
Spring, Texas, United States #922895

Checked with BBB, there are no accredited Dodge dealerships in Houston. The closest one is in Georgia!

nickleback for a diime
Los Angeles, California, United States #795449

That's crazy, I would not bring my car there again.