Rowlett, Texas

I went into the Tom Thumb store close to my child's school and placed an order for cupcakes to send to her school and a birthday cake for her party the following day. I placed the order four days in advanced and received a receipt. When I returned to the store to retrieve the two items neither of them had been made.

Related: Tom Thumb on the corner of Bell Lane and HWY 90 Pace Fl

The sales associate i encountered in the bakery area was not remorseful of the situation nor apologetic. She was like "Oh well" I can make them today if you like. I was so anger because despite her lack of empathy knowing that she probable just ruined my daughters birthday.

I don't think she realize that people with careers have an actual schedule and we do things according to that schedule. The first problem was. My daughters classmates will not get to celebrate her birthday with her today because they to have a schedule that they must abide by. Second, Her party will have to have a pre- made cake due to their poor organizational skills.

I am really disappointed in the professionalism of the sales associate. The thing that really confused me is that she never attempted to involve a manager in the situation despite her inability to rectify the situation. the store number was 119 ( time 7:30 am)

Review about: Kroger Bakery Department.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tom Thumb Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution I would like for the story to work on communication between employees and professionalism ( old fashion customer service)

Had an Experience with Tom Thumb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.