You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company.

Related: Tom Ferry Your Coach - Ripped Off by Coaching!

They offer an awful service then want to make sure that you can't tell anyone about it. I think it is safe to say they know nothing about Business ethics. When viewing the 'Guarantee' on the contract you will realize that it is nearly impossible to meet all of the conditions and they rope you in having to spend thousands more in order to go to their main yearly event as well as another regional event.

For all of my real estate friends... Do NOT use Tom Ferry Coaching. In my experience it was a waste of money and I found business ethics to not be a top priority. Just don't want you all to make the same mistake that I did.

Review about: Tom Ferry Your Coach Coaching Program.

I didn't like: Awful service, Unethical billing practices, Failure to deliver services.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $7500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tom Ferry Your Coach?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.