2000 Crow Canyon Pl # 200, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA
Turnaround Time

Purchased a brand new single family home in San Ramon, CA. in 2018.

Had no idea about their poor workmanship and the terrible management. Started good in sales office. Pick and choose our options at their design center in Pleasanton was a joke. Sales ladies have no knowledges about the pricing, options on colors or design.

Same item you ask two different sales ladies and have two different price ugh.. Final walk-through - do not educating about the house you're purchasing. Everything from the floor to the ceiling and everything in between, shoddy workmanship!! Scuffed window sills, scratches everywhere on window panes, shower glass door, ugly caulking, uneven floor, leaky water faucets, tilted light fixtures, bathroom exhaust fans come in by themselves and sometimes run for 5 hrs+, different textures on stucco with noticeable different paint colors, doors gaps and openings, loose electrical outlets, window locks installed upside down, WTF..

is this a brand new house we bought from so called luxury home builder??? I don't think so. And then waiting for them to come back and repair is even worse. Not reliable, never come on time, repairs done by unprofessional specialist and make things worse.

Please be careful.

I definitely would not recommend buying a home from Toll Brothers and I never will! Angry

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Toll Brothers Cons: Whole experience with toll brothers.

Comments

UnbiasedYak

Follow me on Twitter cdleonard224. We have a lot in common. I am trying to pursue legal options.