Put in an offer - apparently sales people who had no right to counter -- DID. Said not to come back unless over 2,000,000.

Home was 2,199,000. Then put offer in on 2,050,000 - No - now they wanted 1, 150,000. Find out sales people had no right to look at contract let alone do a counter offer. Trying to get ahold of a higher up --- to see how this frickin mess even started --- my god - it's an offer - you counter - we counter --- pretty simple process.

There are no words to describe how sales people can mess up a contract so easily. Maybe this is a sign - if we needed something done after we close --- probably be the same problem --- nothing but a bunch of sales people with not a frickin clue how to close a deal - never have I had such an experience Totally messed up sales office in Royal Palm Polo Boca Raton Florida!

Product or Service Mentioned: Toll Brothers Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Toll Brothers Pros: Home for sale.

Toll Brothers Cons: Absolutely unprofessional.

Comments

wkbrighton1_28

Sorry I meant they came back with 2,150,000 - but Oh Wait - now I just heard full asking price only - 2,199,000.

Toll Brothers Reviews