Todd M Wittmann Paralegal And Investigative Referral - Todd M Wittmann, disbarred attorney, now doing Paralegal work
Todd M Wittmann is a disbarred attorney from Oklahoma. He now resides in Orem, Utah (trying) to do paralegal work. He is a *** man and has several felonies in the State Of Texas and was sent to prison for 4 years for armed robbery.
PLEASE!!! Stay away from him.
He asks for retainer fees (one of the reasons this *** was disbarred), and never completes the work
He has taken thousands of dollars from us, asked for cash, then was so incompetent it made our skin crawl.
He has several arrests with mug shots to prove it. Please check out the images above
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- He is dishonest and unethical
- Reason of review:
- con man
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."