Orem, Utah

Todd M Wittmann is a disbarred attorney from Oklahoma. He now resides in Orem, Utah (trying) to do paralegal work. He is a *** man and has several felonies in the State Of Texas and was sent to prison for 4 years for armed robbery.

PLEASE!!! Stay away from him.

He asks for retainer fees (one of the reasons this *** was disbarred), and never completes the work

He has taken thousands of dollars from us, asked for cash, then was so incompetent it made our skin crawl.

He has several arrests with mug shots to prove it. Please check out the images above

I didn't like: He is dishonest and unethical.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss con man / $3400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Todd M Wittmann Paralegal And Investigative Referral?

Comments

What he did to you sounds suspiciously like practicing law without a law license, which is a crime in every state.Also, if he's representing himself as a private investigator--something which is patent in the name of his business--then that might be something else to go after him for.

Many states require a license to be a private investigator, and those that do usually bar felons from having them. I recommend you contact the local district attorney or state attorney general's office for help, and also make a call to your state's bar association to report him for illegally practicing law. You might also contact your local police department or sheriff's office to report a theft by fraud.

If he represented himself as a certified or licensed investigator, and/or falsely claimed to be able to legitimately represent you in a legal matter, and accepted a "retainer" or other form of payment for the above then they might go after him.You might just be able to assist him in taking another vacation behind bars.

to Anonymous #1055030

Yes Todd M Wittmann will probably be going to jail again very soon. He is now under investigation by the State of Utah Department of Commerce for practicing as a private investigator and doing so without a license.

In another "sting" operation,the State arrested another poser recently.

to Anonymous Newark, New Jersey, United States #1269729

One can only hope and pray he is sentenced to jail for good!