Tampa, Florida

I met Mr.Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected.

The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through. In the report they had mentioned some things that needed to be fixed so we brought this to the seller's attention. The light in the kitchen over the stove did not work and Mr. Todd said "it's probably just the bulb".

He did not get a new bulb to check it out so I took his word for it since he seemed like he knew what he was doing and I trusted my agent, well it ended up that he never found that my roof was on fire at one time, the light in the kitchen needed to be replaced wires and all, i have old wiring from 1930 which is a fire hazzard, these are just a few things he missed.

He claims that he has been in businees for 25 years building home..lol they are probably all broken down...DO NOT USE THIS INSPECTOR< U WILL BE SORRY I am currently filling a petition to sue hime for the repairsI had to pay for.

Review about: Home Inspection.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Todd Homes?

Comments

Wrong Todd Homes

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Manager Review Greystar "I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking. The pool is on..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Bh Management - Condition of apartment upon move-in Bh Management "This is a complaint of the property management of an apartment complex in SE Houston, TX. Specifically, the condition of the apartment upon move-in: 1) The laminate floor (covering all..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Bella Collina - Don&#039;t buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more