TN America Herb - No refund $10,just bought their item 15minutes ago
I am a totally Vietnamese person, and I HATE the Vietnamese people. Specially, when you do business with them.
They are perfect cheaters. I though that they will learn the good ways when they come to USA, but no, still, cheating just in their blood.
when you buy something from them, they will try to make you happy to buy their stuff, then you can not return or exchange even you just buy few minutes ago. They are suck!
when I was still living in Vietnam, I hated the government system. A bunch of liars and harass for bribes.
In USA, there are lots of opportunities for them to get money. And they work for CASH.
I had 2 bad experiences with their business.
First one was the TN American Herb company. They sell some vitamins that if you are a good person, you will be cheated easily by them.
I am tired to tell my problem now, and just want to let you know that, DO NOT buy anything in the Vietnamese area at Little Saigon, specially, the Vietnamese jewelry store at PHUOC LOC THO.
but if you still want to deal with them, try to make everything clear before you pay, 'cause you will lost your money with no way to get it back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thuoc Tri Dau Nhut Hedatamo
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."