TN America Herb - No refund $10,just bought their item 15minutes ago
I am a totally Vietnamese person, and I HATE the Vietnamese people. Specially, when you do business with them.
They are perfect cheaters. I though that they will learn the good ways when they come to USA, but no, still, cheating just in their blood.
when you buy something from them, they will try to make you happy to buy their stuff, then you can not return or exchange even you just buy few minutes ago. They are suck!
when I was still living in Vietnam, I hated the government system. A bunch of liars and harass for bribes.
In USA, there are lots of opportunities for them to get money. And they work for CASH.
I had 2 bad experiences with their business.
First one was the TN American Herb company. They sell some vitamins that if you are a good person, you will be cheated easily by them.
I am tired to tell my problem now, and just want to let you know that, DO NOT buy anything in the Vietnamese area at Little Saigon, specially, the Vietnamese jewelry store at PHUOC LOC THO.
but if you still want to deal with them, try to make everything clear before you pay, 'cause you will lost your money with no way to get it back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Thuoc Tri Dau Nhut Hedatamo
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Superior service and I like the Brazilian natural wavy. Good hair feels soft and great to touch. I have experience using Brazilian hair. This is best I have recently purchased...."
- "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."