Tmart - Sent Wrong Item, Now Refuse to Respond

85 of 111 Tmart reviews

I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on

Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”)

After receiving the order I noticed it was the European power plug version,

so was absolutely of no use to me. So next I used their websites customer service portal

and notified them. Now after a almost 2 months, and many more attempts

I have not even received so much as an email confirmation, nor any reply what-so-ever. Bear in mind that

this company has one of the most tedious & ridiculous methods of customer

service - you have to send a video and or pictures of the problem, plus verbal description. (Which

I did in the spirit of cooperation.)

Plus going the extra mile, and doing their customer service job for them - I also even suggested a reasonable solution to save TMART time & money. By finding a replacement, and asking them to just send me this $1.25 part (“EU To Us Power Plug Converter Adapter Sku: 88005667”) and I'll make do with the wrong product. To be honest I just don't want to wait another month for them to get off their *** and ship it on the slow boat from china...again, so I am willing to lower my standards of customer service satisfaction. Based on current performance, I also believe that this is their intended result to simply ignore you until you give up.

Just To be completely fair, I also ordered a 4000 lumen flashlight, but that product shipped from USA warehouse and I am happy with the product. That was only half of my order, and 50% fulfillment is not acceptable.

I have been waiting since Jan. 6th 2013 for a response.

This could have been a simple, easy and cheap fix.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
85 of 111 Tmart reviews
Molfetta

May 16, 2013 #652027 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

I think the personnel @ Tmart are all :Moran" I needed a FEMALE USB to a MALE micro for my tablet that goes from the KEYBOARD to the TABLET!!! Told them many, many times over, and over again! But still sending me a MALE USB to MALE micro! How *** someone can be? No more buying from Tmart for me! They are a big FRAWD!!!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×