TJ Timber - I retract my complaint against T&J Timber CO.

1 of 1 TJ Timber reviews

I posted a complaint against the T&J Timber & Nursery Co.of 586 SE Leroy Ct.,Lake City, FL 32025 around Jan.2010.

After a resolution with the company I posted a retraction of the complaint that I posted on the internet stating that the company was not a scam company and that I had made an error in judgement of the company.

The company have since contacted me about the complaint and that it remains posted.

I would like to again retract any and all statements posted against this company that I have posted as a complaint because we have since resolved the issue that caused my complaint in the beginning.Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 TJ Timber reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Charles

Jun 22, 2012 #500268

Oh shucks! Thanks so much for your nice cmonemts!!!My husband is pretty clever. The shelves are actually doors cut to size. I needed something thick and that wouldn't bow, so a door was the best option! Then I bought the brackets and painted them to match. This room is really, really open and you will always see it when you walk into my house so I needed it to look good. I am definitely putting a lounge of some description in there. I think I might also frame the chalkboard yet.Right better go and sell some more houses if I am going to pay for all these dreams I have LOL![]

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.