Tissot Watch Review from East Brunswick, New Jersey

6 of 15 Tissot reviews

We purchased a Tissot men's watch for my father for his birthday. He was very excited about this and looking forward to getting the watch but when it came the band was way too small. Like, it fit the womens wrists perfectly but none of the mens. See photo.

When we called Tissot to inform them and ask what to do they said that we would have to pay for a larger band. Um, excuse me? This is not a man's watchband. My father does not have extraordinarily large wrists and I have normal women sized wrists and it fit mine like it was a woman's watch. An extra 50 dollars for you to offer a normal sized band? I don't think so.

Additionally, they sent us a speaker for free with the purchase as a promotion. They said they wouldn't credit the return of the watch without sending the speaker back too. And we had to pay for shipping AND insurance, AND send them the tracking number. So it cost us money to have a horrible experience.

I will NEVER buy anything from Tissot ever, ever again. What horrible customer service, products, design, and company policies. Awful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mens Watch
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #898107

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tissot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 15 Tissot reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tissot.
Filing a new complaint about
×