Cairo, Al Qahirah

I bought a Tissot watch about 2 months ago from TBC Egypt, and since day one I am facing multiple issues: - the stop watch buttons are not working - the watch need to be charged every day I went to the store to have it replaced or exchanged for another model and they refused and insist on “fixing it”

I should not spend this much money on a watch, just to have it refurbished and fixed few weeks after the purchase and feel I bought a used product.

I appreciate your support and cooperation asking that company to fully replace my watch with a brand new one, or fully refund my purchase, and I will buy another brand that would value their customers and go the extra mile to ensure their customers are satisfied with the product.

The answer from the biggest company 

After discussion about this issue with the customer service manager in Egypt, we have been confirmed that your watch shows some external damages. As it is stipulated on the warranty booklet, your international warranty is valid worldwide and two years from the purchase’s date however this manufacturer’s warranty does not cover :

- The life of the battery

- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration oft he colour and / or material of the non-metallic straps and chain, such as leather’s, texile rubber, peeling of the plating)

- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc)…

We regret we cannot assist for the watch’s replacement, and thank you for your understanding.

Review about: T 35 627.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tissot T-classic Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tissot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion