Tire Discounters - Tire Price

2 of 53 Tire Discounters reviews

I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016. The quote was out the door before taxes $437.96. That was with standard installation. I never got a call from my online quote from the store so I went the next afternoon and the guy named Corey. gave me a quote of $320 something that included the $125 discount.

As you notice in the photo they Charged me $110 per tire deducted the $125 then did the economy installation which was $67.96.

The Quote was for Standard installation that included Lifetime balancing, free tire repair.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Clean
  • What I disliked
    • I was not given what i was quoted

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
I would like to have the Standard installation where I have the lifetime balance and Free Tire repair and a $114 refund for the price of the 4 tires.
Monetary loss:
2 of 53 Tire Discounters reviews
TireDiscounters

Nov 25, 2016 #1245594 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Tire Discounters verified representative

We definitely want to connect follow up on your installation package. We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern. Would you mind sending your full name, store visited and preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com? We look forward to connecting.

0 0 Reply
TireDiscounters

Nov 25, 2016 #1245716 Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Tire Discounters verified representative

Thanks! We have a support ticket created for you and a rep will be in touch. For reference your number is 35839-87.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tire Discounters.
Filing a new complaint about
×