I got an online quote for tires Cooper CS5 on line price was $75, if you get 4 you get an additional $125 off. This was Sunday November 20th 2016. The quote was out the door before taxes $437.96. That was with standard installation. I never got a call from my online quote from the store so I went the next afternoon and the guy named Corey. gave me a quote of $320 something that included the $125 discount.

As you notice in the photo they Charged me $110 per tire deducted the $125 then did the economy installation which was $67.96.

The Quote was for Standard installation that included Lifetime balancing, free tire repair.

Review about: Tire Discounters Tire Replacement.

I liked: Clean.

I didn't like: I was not given what i was quoted.

3.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $166
Preferred solution I would like to have the Standard installation where I have the lifetime balance and Free Tire repair and a $114 refund for the price of the 4 tires.

Had an Experience with Tire Discounters?

Comments

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

We definitely want to connect follow up on your installation package.We would like to connect you with a TD Rep to learn more and address your concern.

Would you mind sending your full name, store visited and preferred contact information to support@tirediscounters.com?We look forward to connecting.

to TireDiscounters South Charleston, Ohio, United States #1245710

Mark Hale

502-550-1327

Mt. Washington, KY store

TireDiscounters
to Anonymous Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1245716
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Thanks! We have a support ticket created for you and a rep will be in touch. For reference your number is 35839-87.