Louisville, Kentucky

I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my concerns.So I decided to give them another chance.

Today it took 2:45min for tire balancing and a oil change. First rack they put my car on they said they couldn't lift it up becomes it was hitting the exhaust so I told them I would just have to leave because I had a dr visit but then decided to cancel the visit and just wait since I had already waited so long. So they get it up on the other rack and didn't change my filter and used their own oil. (I told them I had my own in the trunk) the guy finished and then looked and saw me and apologized and said he will change it again with my oil and filter...

after that was done they started trying to raise the car to get the tires off for the tire balancing. They where having problems getting around the exhaust pipe and at this point another guy was working with it. I guess he thought he cleared it but when he lifted it I watched all the wait of the car go on the pipes and the pipes (dual exhaust) angle inward. I went and told Jimmy immediately.

He came and looked and said I have a hanger missing but he will check it out and make sure it all looks right when they are finished. Well apon paying nothing more was said until I asked him what about the exhaust? He stated he had the guy make sure it was fine before he was done (this did not happen as I watched the entire job) he said ok let's see, so we went out to the car and he looked and said everything looks fine and is just like it came in. I made a bit of a fool out of my self and said a few choice words and peeled out of the parking lot.

For that I'm sorry I should have kept my cool. But this is insane!

Not to mention I still have a bad shake in my tires somewhere so my car is still not fixed.What can we do to fix this?

Review about: Tire Balancing.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tire Discounters?

Comments

TireDiscounters
Tire Discounters Verified Representative

Hi,

We would like to know more.Would you mind emailing us details about the location visited and your contact information so that we can connect you with the regional manager?

We take great pride in doing things the right way, so we want to look into this.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.You can connect with us at support@tirediscounters.com

Your TD Team