This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

Original review updated by user Oct 20, 2021

Tire Choice # 1684 Mgr. Stephen Vanharrevelt, My husband, took the car in originally for an engine light problem, charged for diagnosis.

$100.00, Labor Misc. Chg.$50.00 another chg.PV706 Misc. Service $144.75 part, $105.00 Labor

11311 Alternator $299.98 part $195.00 labor.

when my husband picked up the car the light would not go off...he took it back several times they kept the car a few days claiming they were waiting for the part to come in, then my husband called to see if it was done they said yes. So he picked up the car and the light was still on.

We finally decided to take it to the Kia dealership because of everything they claim they did and didn't do. Kia also ran a diagnostic and found the Alternator and battery had to be replaced since the battery was ok to begin with, the Alternator was so bad that it burned out the battery. Please review the invoice dated 9/4/2021 Store #1684. I have called numerous times speaking to the Mgr.

About this and claimed to call back and never did, I had to do the calling. He claimed to credit back the $494.98 and every time I called he would make excuses saying he couldn't understand what happen????? So when I called him yesterday after several calls and with every call said he would return my call, and never did. This time he said he would send an email confirming that the credit would be done and email me.

I checked all day today and nothing, of course. Now, I'm sure he will claim that I must have given him the wrong email address...I would bet on it. The man is a person no one should ever trust. I can be reached at 702-631-****, My name is Celia Johnson the invoice is under Robert Johnson.

this without a doubt is a terrible wrong doing to seniors say the least. This has upset so much that it is making me ill...I just had a triple bypass about a year ago and this is not helping matters at all.

User's recommendation: Never to do business with this Tire Choice location.

Tire Choice Cons: Never do business with them again.

Comments