Zagreb, Zagreb

In April 2011 I bought 2 Whirlpool semi pro washers model (3LCHW9100WQ) and 1 dryer model (3LCED9100WQ) from the company "Bijeli svijet" and opened the first self service laundry in ***, Croatia.

Since the beginning I had problems with the gum (black), after the washing cyclus you could see black lines on the linen. Whirlpool Croatia denied that the gum can be the cause. After two months they gave me new gums because they finally admitted that there is a problem, but the problem still exists.

After 5 months of work first malfunctions on the washers started. The biggest problem is that it took and still takes them up to a few months to repair them or to get the replacement part and this problems I have ever since. In January 2012 I called the service in *** to order some new replacement parts, but they never came. Also in may after the warranty expired I had a problem with the electronics, but the part did not came till today.

The warranty was not extended, even it took more than 1 month to repair the machines.

Whirlpool Croatia promised me to give me an answer in august, but he never did. I also tried to call them for the last two months, but without any result.

In global if I take that I have this washers and dryer for about 18 months, the washers where out of function for more than 6 and the dryer for 4 months.

Whirlpool support and quality does not exist at all in Croatia.

Review about: Whirlpool Dryer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $12000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tip Top Self Service Laundry?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion