100% full Not resolved

I wish I saw this page before I made an order with TinyDeal.TinyDeal refused to exchange a defective item for one that works properly.

First, the scammer who goes by the name of Crystal, offered to ship a replacement when I spend $10 or more in my next order... after I refused - then he/she offered to give me a 40% refund and told me that I would not have to return the defective item. WTF??? :-

DO NOT ORDER FROM TINYDEAL!!!

If they send you some broken $h!t... they will not replace the item or give you a full refund. Obviously TinyDeal is run by 1 person or a handful or people who do not care about the customer after they have been paid for the order. We need to expose this scam site on YouTube.

If you are going to order from a China site, do your research!!!TINYDEAL IS NOT SAFE!!!

Review about: G7 Bluetooth Fm Transmitter.

I liked: Free shipping.

I didn't like: Ripoff fobbing me off with partial refund against next buy, Customer service, Scam company.

2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Carg7 Charger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, Damaged or defective, Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $10
Preferred solution Give me a full refund equal to the price I paid for the item, or ship a replacement that works properly.

Had an Experience with TinyDeal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.