I sent tinyteacupworld a 500 deposit after that point I didnt hear from them.I called from my husband number and that's when she said the puppy was still available which means I wasn't in mind to get this puppy.

After making a call and emails I didn't hear back from Ann. I'm still waiting. I called Sheila at precious paws and told her what events transpired and she nice to say shed tried and help me get my deposit back. I haven't heard at all from Ann.

These are all my true statements sheila has not made faulse statements only what the truth is from what I told her happened.I did send a deposit and have nothing yet.

Review about: Money Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tiny Teacup World?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Balto "Amoux" passed away! Vicky D does not care about her puppies!!! Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Billings Livestock Horse Sales - Wonderful Billings Livestock Horse Sales "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..." Read more Crossed Sabers Stables - Horse portrayed as completely different Crossed Sabers Stables "I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her. This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more