Tiny Details Work from Home
This scam called Tiny Details LLC, located on 129 Main St
Groton, NY 13073, is a self called work from home company.They work with miniature calendars and other handcrafted dollhouse miniatures.
I read on a website that the company was serious and decided to give it a shot and see if it would work. I should have checked the Better Business Bureau before doing it. They have a lot of complaints and that's not a good sign. Well, I ordered this miniature calendars that, according to them it's one of the easiest ones to assemble.
Well, it's not so easy like they try to make you believe. They have a policy that if you don't complete the kit and return the whole thing in the period of 60 days they give you a 50% refund back. Guess what? I ordered the product and after realizing how hard it was to assemble and considering how much they pay you for it I decided it wasn't worth it.
I returned the product to the company and never got the 50% refund on my credit card. I emailed the company several times asking about the refund but they never emailed me back, not even to confirm they receive the material. Well, they did bc I used the USPS delivery confirmation, that's how I know.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Handcrafted Dollhouse Miniatures
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I want everyone to know that the owner of Regenesis Skin Studio - Terri McConnell ruined my face by doing procedures she's not licensed to do. I did my research..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."