This scam called Tiny Details LLC, located on 129 Main St

Groton, NY 13073, is a self called work from home company.They work with miniature calendars and other handcrafted dollhouse miniatures.

I read on a website that the company was serious and decided to give it a shot and see if it would work. I should have checked the Better Business Bureau before doing it. They have a lot of complaints and that's not a good sign. Well, I ordered this miniature calendars that, according to them it's one of the easiest ones to assemble.

Well, it's not so easy like they try to make you believe. They have a policy that if you don't complete the kit and return the whole thing in the period of 60 days they give you a 50% refund back. Guess what? I ordered the product and after realizing how hard it was to assemble and considering how much they pay you for it I decided it wasn't worth it.

I returned the product to the company and never got the 50% refund on my credit card. I emailed the company several times asking about the refund but they never emailed me back, not even to confirm they receive the material. Well, they did bc I used the USPS delivery confirmation, that's how I know.

SCAMMERS!!!!!!

Review about: Handcrafted Dollhouse Miniatures.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $59
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tiny Details?

Comments

Barbara
Port Huron, Michigan, United States #1020314

You don't mention if you tried contacting them, and how did you lose $59 when the kits are $55?

I've been doing kits for Tiny Details (now Artisan Miniatures) since 2005 and never had any issue that couldn't be resolved with an email or phone call.

They do describe each product & what needs done to make said product. If you cant do that, then don't order the kit. I'm crafty, and love doing their books, card sets, and small box items.

But that's what works for me.To each their own.

to Barbara Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada #1213905

Hi Barbara, I'm considering ordering the miniature books to do from home since I was laid off and need to work. Are you still working for them and do you have any suggestions for me? The media is very negative towards them.

Thanks

Georgia

to Anonymous Surrey, England, United Kingdom #1213915

Seriously?After all the warnings about this company all over the internet, you are still considering giving them your money?

Wow. I don't know about you but when I work for someone, I am looking for them to pay ME, not for me to to pay THEM!

Go ahead and send your money.Some people have to learn the hard way.