Verified Reviewer

We met and signed with Easy Timeshare Relief (ETR), Steve Cuccia, in an effort to exit our timeshare. We were charged $1400 at the start of the working relationship, with another $1345 due at the time of the completion of the exit.

At that time, we were instructed to not pay any additional money to our timeshare. We notified Steve that we had an offer from our timeshares exit department. We were told that we needed to bring our maintenance fees current, which they were at that time, and then pay $1200 fee. Steve stressed that we should not take the offer, as the timeshare can take our money and still not let us out.

Steve even reduced our fees for us to continue to work with his company to exit our timeshare, rather than accept the timeshares offer. By the way, Steve will only talk on the phone, he will not email for correspondence . . .

no record . . . hmmm

In the contractual paperwork from ETR, they state that the exit process can take up to and over a year.

We followed their instructions. A year passed, and we again owed our maintenance fees.

About 7 months into our contractual relationship, Steve instructed us to take the above offer, which specifically contradicted his previous instructions. If I had taken the offer the previous year, I would not have had to pay another $1100 in maintenance fees, not to mention the additional $350 for non-payment charges. We were informed that paying the timeshare more money encourages them to not let you out, as they are still receiving money from you.

Now I am out an additional $1450, due to ETR direction and instruction.

We called Steve and expressed our dissatisfaction and shock at being directed to take the previous offer. We told Steve that if we are taking the previous offer, then his company has done nothing for us but cost us an additional $1450 plus his fees. I informed Steve that I had lost faith in his company and requested a refund for services not received. He talked in circles trying to get me to not stop using his services.

When I told him I would simply dispute with our credit card, he told me we never lose with credit card disputes. Unfortunately he is right, his process takes so long, that at 6 months you lose the ability to dispute through your credit card.

I would NEVER recommend this company.

Easy Timeshare Relief is a waste of your time and money. They got $1400 from me, with nothing achieved but incurring more maintenance fees, late charges and their own high fees.

User's recommendation: Just transfer your timeshare to someone else for free.

Timeshare Relief Cons: Take your money and do nothing but give you bad advice.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Timeshare Relief Reviews