Time Building Central, SCAMMED ME Anthony Budreau
Time Building Central Inc, ATP Rated LLC, Accelerated Professional Pilot Program Company.
Anthony E Budreau
All are the same and Owned by Anthony Eugene Budreau and are NOT active Corporations in Florida let alone Texas in which there is not a record. Anthony makes money off of false advertisement, which entices the Time Builder into the Anthony's trap, taking funds up front (DOCS and FEES) and then leaving the client out in the cold waiting to get scheduled if at all, he did this to me. I traveled to the U.S. Conveniently I am located on the other side of the planet, another reason for him to take the money and ground me, due to maintenance and scheduling issues on all the aircraft, you would think that such details would be in order before you try to sell someone a service. Its owner Anthony Eugene Budreau does not have a staff, although he clearly takes advantage of good intentioned Aviation lovers around the airport, getting them to aid him with all of the daily ToDo's, most likely scamming them to. The facility in Dallas, is a hanger at Dallas Executive Airport, Which is full of nonoperational aircraft the hanger is most likely the only thing going for him. the hanger address is 5677 Apollo Dr. Dallas, TX 75237 all mail sent here was returned. Owner Anthony's cell #(305) 528-8257. The other two address on the NET, one in Florida and the second in Texas are nothing more than a mail box, look at Google maps, I have sent mail to both and still no response which you would get from a valid office.
First, I will start off with the false advertisement and outright lie's brought by Anthony. The Mentor job and living quarters for MENTORS -false! Anthony doesn't have any job's that PAY or network or placement that you and I would be able to find on the internet on our own. Ridiculous! (Visit the hanger or give him a call yourself) There are however a few bunk beds upstairs that you can use for a Horrendous FEE. I'm sure Anthony has DUPED many, as he made sure all the doors where locked and that the blinds on the windows where always kept closed, should I say paranoia. Maybe an unexpected Collector or past Client might stop in and ruin the show. Trustworthy companies usually have an open door policy. Also, Anthony does not work with your daily life or schedule. Sad to say but this Anthony really does a poor job, when it comes to Honesty and Guidelines, too.
Secondly, let's just skip all the negatives because the list is just too long to write about. It would take days and nights. If I were to do the math and balance the good and bad...The BAD would over rule. i.e. A Federal Court Case in Florida (The United States of America VS Budreau) see the link http://dockets.justia.com/search?court=flsdce&judge=Huck&noscat=13&page=3
Overall, look at other Time Builder Programs or BUY a Cessna for your TIME BUILDING and Commercial Pilot License requirements. It shouldn't cost you no more than $40K to $50K. Just a thought. I didn't get anything good out of this Company but SELF DISCIPLINE as Anthony took well over $20,000 from me not to mention my international travel expenses and I DID NOT get to fly all the hrs that I paid for. ITS A SCAM!!! Don't let me be the judge of it-try it out if you dare! Don't say I didn't warn you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pilot Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I first found this company in 2012 and signed up for two courses Biblical Hebrew A and Aramaic. I had read theology 40 years previously and wanted to revise..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."