Timberland - Sole seperated and fell from boot after minimum wear
The boots were seldom and carefully worn.The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk.
Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but shipping cost back to Timberland exceeds the value of the shoes in this condition. I would not buy Timberland products in the future because of quality and price. These shoes have never been wet or subjected to any sort of shock.
The material in the sole material is possibly of inferior quality and being made in China an analysis of the material could reveal defects.The material separated apart from the adhesive.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor experience will not shop there again
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I just opened a brand new bag of frito lay Southern Biscuits & Gravy and they were hairs small ones from what looked like a beard it was so nasty..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar..."