Timberland - Sole seperated and fell from boot after minimum wear
The boots were seldom and carefully worn.The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk.
Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but shipping cost back to Timberland exceeds the value of the shoes in this condition. I would not buy Timberland products in the future because of quality and price. These shoes have never been wet or subjected to any sort of shock.
The material in the sole material is possibly of inferior quality and being made in China an analysis of the material could reveal defects.The material separated apart from the adhesive.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor experience will not shop there again
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar..."
- "I just opened a brand new bag of frito lay Southern Biscuits & Gravy and they were hairs small ones from what looked like a beard it was so nasty..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."