Timberland - Sole seperated and fell from boot after minimum wear
The boots were seldom and carefully worn.The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk.
Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but shipping cost back to Timberland exceeds the value of the shoes in this condition. I would not buy Timberland products in the future because of quality and price. These shoes have never been wet or subjected to any sort of shock.
The material in the sole material is possibly of inferior quality and being made in China an analysis of the material could reveal defects.The material separated apart from the adhesive.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor experience will not shop there again
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar..."
- "I just opened a brand new bag of frito lay Southern Biscuits & Gravy and they were hairs small ones from what looked like a beard it was so nasty..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."