I am in the construction business, and my job is physical.So , I need a quality boot.
After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I contacted Timberland warranty dept, they said it was normal and ok to glue. I did this to buy more time so I could get another pair of boots. It takes 4-6 weeks to send them back, and I am required to wear steel toe.
After 2 months of normal use, both soles are completely falling off. I attempted the return process, and they claim it is normal wear and tear- not under warranty. I filed an appeal, and they stuck with their first ruling. Not only am I out the initial purchase price, I am also out shipping.
DO NOT BUY TIMBERLAND PRODUCTS.They are junk, and do not stand behind their warranty.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Stand behind your warranty. Sell a quality product. Hire competent workers.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Timberland - footwear Benny Tan - Malaysia When my brother brought the boots from timberland at 28/03 and started using at 10/04 only 8 days of sporadically wearing them already get..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "Bob Evans in Moraine Ohio has the worst broasted chicken such as today it was once again burnt, tasted hours cooked, and nasty, nothing like other area Bob Evans..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."