I am in the construction business, and my job is physical.So , I need a quality boot.
After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I contacted Timberland warranty dept, they said it was normal and ok to glue. I did this to buy more time so I could get another pair of boots. It takes 4-6 weeks to send them back, and I am required to wear steel toe.
After 2 months of normal use, both soles are completely falling off. I attempted the return process, and they claim it is normal wear and tear- not under warranty. I filed an appeal, and they stuck with their first ruling. Not only am I out the initial purchase price, I am also out shipping.
DO NOT BUY TIMBERLAND PRODUCTS.They are junk, and do not stand behind their warranty.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Stand behind your warranty. Sell a quality product. Hire competent workers.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Timberland - footwear Benny Tan - Malaysia When my brother brought the boots from timberland at 28/03 and started using at 10/04 only 8 days of sporadically wearing them already get..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."