My timberland boot has shrunk!!!
Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands.It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I went to wear them the following week I found that one boot had shrunk by 1cm and had come completely away from the sole, having called the uk customer services they told me that without the receipt they would not be able to do anything, I feel really cheated as these were a gift and only around 18 months old!,, I'm now left with a pair of boots that are of no use to anyone.
So much for the lifetime warranty, very poor service Timberland.NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No offer of replacement
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- A replacement pair
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."