I bought a pair of timberland boots. However, when I went for a jungle trekking the other day. On the second day, it was raining heavily and my boots got wet. The next day, I found that my boots have shrunk when it's dry. It make me so disappointed that I had spend RM599 to pay for such quality that I felt cheated.
I would like to have an explanation on why such a thing could happen to my boots and I demand for a replacement or a full refund.
Attached here with are the photos.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Ms. Anicia Yeo
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."