I bought a pair of timberland boots. However, when I went for a jungle trekking the other day. On the second day, it was raining heavily and my boots got wet. The next day, I found that my boots have shrunk when it's dry. It make me so disappointed that I had spend RM599 to pay for such quality that I felt cheated.
I would like to have an explanation on why such a thing could happen to my boots and I demand for a replacement or a full refund.
Attached here with are the photos.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Ms. Anicia Yeo
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."