I bought a pair of timberland boots. However, when I went for a jungle trekking the other day. On the second day, it was raining heavily and my boots got wet. The next day, I found that my boots have shrunk when it's dry. It make me so disappointed that I had spend RM599 to pay for such quality that I felt cheated.
I would like to have an explanation on why such a thing could happen to my boots and I demand for a replacement or a full refund.
Attached here with are the photos.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Ms. Anicia Yeo
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."