I bought a pair of timberland boots. However, when I went for a jungle trekking the other day. On the second day, it was raining heavily and my boots got wet. The next day, I found that my boots have shrunk when it's dry. It make me so disappointed that I had spend RM599 to pay for such quality that I felt cheated.
I would like to have an explanation on why such a thing could happen to my boots and I demand for a replacement or a full refund.
Attached here with are the photos.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Ms. Anicia Yeo
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Timberland Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "The boots were seldom and carefully worn. The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk. Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."