Houston, Texas

I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help of an investigator. He claims to be licensed EPA Refrigerant for AC Freon purposes and to have an NC Contractors and HVAC License. All are untrue. He also claims to be bonded and insured. He prays on houses about to be sold and can make the repairs a buyers request from the home inspection report.

He ripped me off and I referred him to my neighbor and he ripped them off to and then disappears. He prays on elderly and single-mothers.

He goes by the name TW or Tim Wallace and business name A Better Choice Home Improvement. I have traced many other he has ripped of in Union, Gaston, Lincoln, Mecklenburg and other nearby counties.

I have attached his picture and describe him as 6 feet tall, long hair in a pony-tail, really bad teeth (brown and rotten) and skinny. He is a heavy smoker and is thought to be a drug-user. He is into guns and usually carries a pistol. He usually drives a pickup truck. I have been told he might be a Sex Offender from another State. He lives in a trailor at 6046 LINEBERGER RD, DENVER, NC 28037.

If you have been ripped off by him contact me because we are working with the NC Attorney Generals Office about him on consumer fraud charges.

For more info email me.

Review about: Ac Repair.

Review #196258 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tim Wallace?

Comments

judgementalprix

So..

"He ripped me off and I referred him to my neighbor and he ripped them off to and then disappears"

He rips you off and you then decide it's smart to refer him to your neighbor? What a piece of work.

TW Wallace

:grin

You all ain'ts gots no evedence on me.Do you got a recept or invoice with my name.

No, so ha ha. I am in business and workings still.

I find jobs every week no mater hows much you put on me.And yeh I aint pay my property taxes.Why does you care?

to TW Wallace #1015485

TW Wallce You sound like a piece of ***, heretofor referred to as POS.Mr Wallace you did not get an education past 5th grade as is evidenced in your retort to the complainant.

So you steal money from the elderly and the less fortunate, you can't find your way around a toothbrush either, nasty. Do you kiss your boyfriend with that nasty mouth? You are also a sexual offender you POS .For that alone you should be kicked to *** and back. I would like to curb stomp your remaining 3 or 4 teeth.

Can't do anything honestly huh?

we'll find you son and when we do, you will wish you had stayed in jail, at least there you might a little protection you POS.see you soon.

John
#220776

He drives an old Chevy Blazer now.

Allen
Parrish, Florida, United States #212152

The man looks like long-haired greaseball from the pic.I see his name all over internet.

Thanks for review.

I am a Realtor in the area and an associate used him the past.I forwarded her this site info.

Me

Nice pic.Does look pretty gross.

Why would you hire him.Definately looks criminal-minded.

Fred
#206256

I know the guy.Would not trust him to work on changing coils.

He is what is called a part changer. Does not know AC sytems just changes parts. May do it right or may not do it right but either way he gets paid and you might kiss your cash good bye. He does not work for J&J Sheet Metal.

I know this for fact.If he says he does call J&J and let them know.

Zarina you scammed
#203833

I am the original poster.Tim Wallace installed incompatible Goodman Coil on my Rheem AC, did not install PVC drain or refill freon.

System never worked but he was paid. Charged me $50-100 for repeated call-backs, about $1000 overall. Had to pay company over $1000 to redo all Tim's work.

I STAND BY MY POST.Yes, Tim I want a full refund.

Bob Stedwell
#202228

I've seen several different sites with the same comments posted each.Almost appears as though someone is trying to ruin someone else's reputation.

It looks like a smear campaign.

I wonder if the originators of this want any money to stop?Just Curious :?

Harry
#196084

*** men like this person give real licensed HVAC people bad reps. Guess what Tim Wallace I have to pay a ton of money for insurance, advertising, etc while trash like you just operate illegally stealing from people giving the industry a bad name. Go back to flipping burgers or laying in your *** and puke in your trailor and let us men do HVAC work.