Tim Wallace goes around Mecklenburg County and Charlotte, NC commiting fraud on unsuspecting people. Claims to be licensed HVAC or Plumbing or General Contractors or Electrician. He is none of these. No insurance or anything. I have seen many postings about him.
Bottom line about Tim Wallace (TW) from Denver/Sherrills Ford, NC area - he says anything to get a job which he has no skills or qualifications to even do. He will use the wrong parts and portray to you that the job was completed and collect the money and when you inspect his work it is faulty.
He purposely installed the wrong parts on my friends AC Systems and charged person for repeated call backs which totalled $1000. The wrong part he installed could have blew the compressor and ruined the whole $4000 unit but what does he care.
Tim Wallace AC Repair is a complete scam and he is a *** man.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hvac Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."