I am in Atlanta and was promised cheap cc processing, after signing up it cost me money. Watch out for this guy, here is his picture. if you follow this link the company tax ID / social security number is available to verify the same company. *********. He lives in Nashville and has been in the south for over 10 years now selling Credit cars services. If I knew it cost money to use credit cards I would never have signed up. I thought the customer paid for all the costs. Why would I want to pay for fees.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Processing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I had just activated my card the last day of Nov. then charged the montly Fee for that month, on top of a one time activation Fee, including a monthly..."
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."