I am in Atlanta and was promised cheap cc processing, after signing up it cost me money. Watch out for this guy, here is his picture. if you follow this link the company tax ID / social security number is available to verify the same company. *********. He lives in Nashville and has been in the south for over 10 years now selling Credit cars services. If I knew it cost money to use credit cards I would never have signed up. I thought the customer paid for all the costs. Why would I want to pay for fees.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Processing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."