I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it.I sent an e-mail to tillys.com and I didn't even receive a response from them.

I sent another about two months later, to no avail, and finally another one this morning. They have not responded to any one of those e-mails, and their website has flaws to where you are unable to review products on their website. I would not be surprised if there are other pissed consumers from this website like I am because I've talked to a few of my friends about this, and a couple have also ordered from this website, sans satisfaction. It's becoming a problem with them but the appearance of the website is pretty selling.

I advise all pissed consumers on this website to AVOID THAT ONE because it will make you more pissed.

There is also a company from like five years ago that I tried to order a BAPE hoodie from, but they got my money and never sent the product, I was fairly young so I didn't realize that a little over one-hundred dollars isn't the normal price for those kind of products, but I'll post those details in another rating.As far as www.tillys.com goes, avoid this website unless you like glue on your products and no respect as a customer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $32
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tillys?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.