Crackerjacks Seafood and Tiki Bar is Horrible!
Crackerjacks is a horrible restaurant! my husband and I went there around the time they first opened. The food was decent, the service was great so I left a generous tip. When I received my next bank statement, turns out I spent a lot more money there than what I had thought. The greedy waitress had changed the tip amount!!!!!! And rumor has it, i was not the only person she had done that to.
To make matters worse, as we walked out the place from a side door we saw into the kitchen. there was cleaning chemicals ABOVE the food station! i also saw a large can of new England style clam chowder. I could have made that at home for 1/3 the price!
and wait, it gets worse. the place has a rat problem. There's nothing like leaving a place and almost literally running into an employee carrying a plastic bag filled with dead rats.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."