Orlando, Florida

Crackerjacks is a horrible restaurant! my husband and I went there around the time they first opened. The food was decent, the service was great so I left a generous tip. When I received my next bank statement, turns out I spent a lot more money there than what I had thought. The greedy waitress had changed the tip amount!!!!!! And rumor has it, i was not the only person she had done that to.

To make matters worse, as we walked out the place from a side door we saw into the kitchen. there was cleaning chemicals ABOVE the food station! i also saw a large can of new England style clam chowder. I could have made that at home for 1/3 the price!

and wait, it gets worse. the place has a rat problem. There's nothing like leaving a place and almost literally running into an employee carrying a plastic bag filled with dead rats.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tiki Bar?

Comments

revised to include prophanity

what a load of SH1T.not one thing this woman said is true.

i go there to eat and drink almost everyday, ive been in the kitchen. the chowder is house made, if your a cheap CVNT, then make it at your house for 1/3rd the price. what a CVNT. rats?

are you high? ive been there from noon till last call several times and i have NEVER seen a rat. i bet the person who posted that BULLSH1T review is a failing competitor.

dont be jelous of the hottest place in town.they have great drink prices, the staff is friendly, and the food is top notch.

not true

what a load of ***.not one thing this woman said is true.

i go there to eat and drink almost everyday, ive been in the kitchen. the chowder is house made, if your a cheap ***, then make it at your house for 1/3rd the price. what a ***. rats?

are you high? ive been there from noon till last call several times and i have NEVER seen a rat. i bet the person who posted that *** review is a failing competitor.