This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

3.6

Wrote them SIX emails complaining about receiving emails containing malicious software from my very same email address and asked them how to stop/filter those sort of emails, but haven't received a single answer from them, as if I did not exist, as if I were not in their books, nada, zero, piece of cheese!!! I have also read on the Internet that their service has degraded and some complaints are of the same nature as mine, but obviously they don't care.

But I see that they don't miss a bit when it comes to invoicing, actually I have received today two emails with the same subject and regarding invoicing/payment. Same old story, when it comes to fulfil an obligation from their part, NOTHING, but when it comes to us to fulfil our obligation we can't delay a bit, otherwise our account would be closed!!!

Shame on them!!! Thinking of moving to another provider, after more than 20 years with them...

User's recommendation: Try other ISPs, I think you will be much better off.

Preferred solution: Support!.

TierraNet Pros: Rather reliable isp.

TierraNet Cons: Inexistent support.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

TierraNet Reviews