Vancouver, Washington

This is the biggest scam ever and nobody seems to be fixing the problem.I also bought tickets for 1400.oo and got a phone call saying they didn't have them.I was so shocked that I told the guy on the phone that something didnt seem right and I felt like I was getting scammed.

He then started yelling at me because I used the word scam. I just hung up on him and new something wasnt right. So thats when I read all these notes posted by everyone and just contacted my credit card company. I still get calls from the company telling me to go to there sight and they'll refund me my money.

This is also part of there scam, someone needs to put them all in jail.

Review about: Concert Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ticketsmyway?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Kabam - Video Game Review Kabam "This happens a lot to me didnt want to complain but its still happening and last time it was against an aw boss so i was mad cuz i want..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more