Ticketline Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ticketline Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I have been locked out of my account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Other Question:

• “Ticket query”
  • “Ordered the wrong tickets.”
  • “Not got tickets for gig next week”

About

Ticketline FAQ
I am ordering tickets for an event taking place in the next 5 days. This will usually be marked, but if not please check with the venue staff. I was told I would receive my tickets 1 week before the event and I haven't received them. Saturday or Sunday, The Customer must let Website know by 12 noon the Friday before. My friend has booked tickets for the same event as me. Tickets for some performances may be sent out in batches. I have been sent the wrong number of tickets/the wrong tickets. Only the first scan of the barcode on The User's ticket will be allowed entry to the event. The Customer's tickets are printed (Black and white or colour is fine). If The User of company services have misplaced The User's tickets, The Client should contact The Company as soon as possible. Website send Ticketline's' main ticket alert Ticket-talk weekly, usually on a Wednesday. I am not receiving The Client's event alerts even though I have subscribed.
To read more: https://www.ticketline.co.uk/info/faq

1.4
Viagogo
1359 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about Ticketline? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup