Tick Performance - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Columbia, South Carolina
My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible.I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this kid is so picky but smart *** *** in doing his work but however it was unrepairable once they got down in it.but i dont trust shops so before i could even request photos.
Jeremy insisted that i come and look at it before he cracked it open since i was only 1 hour away.i took his word only but he not only emailed me clear photos and also helps price me what was damaged outside of the rebuild kit.Well that was outta my price range,but these guys made it work for me and put together a complete rebuilt trans in house and made it affordable for me ..Everyone in the whole office will shake youre hand and give you instructions and paperwork how to take care of youre trans.I had a awesome experience esp when the owner and staff make you feel welcome.These are a fun staff ans set of guys..*** they even helped me with my torque tube while it was out ..Im so glad they help me out ..I recommend them to anyone, now its time to go back and let the other guys do a cam,and intake,exhaust on my corvette...thanks again for a Wonderful experience...Rodney
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I pulled into out back at 648. I was approached by a curbside waitress. I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years. Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you..."