Tick Performance - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Columbia, South Carolina
My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible.I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this kid is so picky but smart *** *** in doing his work but however it was unrepairable once they got down in it.but i dont trust shops so before i could even request photos.
Jeremy insisted that i come and look at it before he cracked it open since i was only 1 hour away.i took his word only but he not only emailed me clear photos and also helps price me what was damaged outside of the rebuild kit.Well that was outta my price range,but these guys made it work for me and put together a complete rebuilt trans in house and made it affordable for me ..Everyone in the whole office will shake youre hand and give you instructions and paperwork how to take care of youre trans.I had a awesome experience esp when the owner and staff make you feel welcome.These are a fun staff ans set of guys..*** they even helped me with my torque tube while it was out ..Im so glad they help me out ..I recommend them to anyone, now its time to go back and let the other guys do a cam,and intake,exhaust on my corvette...thanks again for a Wonderful experience...Rodney
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I order an item in Feb. 2015, item came it was the wrong size so I sent item back and I never received my order I was told over and..."
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."