Tick Performance - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Columbia, South Carolina
My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible.I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this kid is so picky but smart *** *** in doing his work but however it was unrepairable once they got down in it.but i dont trust shops so before i could even request photos.
Jeremy insisted that i come and look at it before he cracked it open since i was only 1 hour away.i took his word only but he not only emailed me clear photos and also helps price me what was damaged outside of the rebuild kit.Well that was outta my price range,but these guys made it work for me and put together a complete rebuilt trans in house and made it affordable for me ..Everyone in the whole office will shake youre hand and give you instructions and paperwork how to take care of youre trans.I had a awesome experience esp when the owner and staff make you feel welcome.These are a fun staff ans set of guys..*** they even helped me with my torque tube while it was out ..Im so glad they help me out ..I recommend them to anyone, now its time to go back and let the other guys do a cam,and intake,exhaust on my corvette...thanks again for a Wonderful experience...Rodney
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed. Workman showed up 2 hrs. late, told me..."
- "The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old. No help with warranty. MATTRESS FIRM makes it..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."