I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work.Got one response, which never turned into a client.
I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my rates are cheap. I have pics, 10 5-star reviews, and a great profile. I am frustrated by this an broke too! I have heard of people making this work, but I do not personally know of anyone who has gotten any work from Thumbtack.
I think this is a scam.
I believe this is a way for under-qualified amateurs to appear professional and eat from the professional pie.I will not be using this service any longer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lead Generation
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I found a PHOTOBOOTH guy who was to do my guest book through thumbtack. I signed the contract and paid him in full but he never showed and never returned..."
- "i am a full-time professional clown and have been for the past 21 years. i have been a thumbtack pro for only a few months and will now end..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "So this is extra sauce? What is regular sauce? Dont put it as an option if you dont do it! ..."
- "I went to King Soopers in Broomfield, CO (2355 W. 136th) to pick up a pre made chicken sandwich on 1-14-16. Half way through eating my sandwich, I realized that..."
- "Edge provided us terrible service. We had to call just to get them to provide the initial interior service. In two months, we had to call 6 times with zero..."