Thumbtack Website Review from Livermore, California
I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes out which i was charged 3 credits. Beware of this. Check out how much credit your business category cost and check the quote price befor you send.
Also i used to purchase 60 credits for $84.99 now they went and changed it to 50 credits for $103.99 again whats with these sudden changes without warning?
I contacted thumbtack via email and they can not give me an answer. They ask for all my account information even address and phone number so they can futher "assist" me. Still haven't received an answer to my questions regarding price change and unusual credit charge.
Oh, and if you want to leave them a yelp review. You cant. They dont have yelp for their business.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I contracted with a company called America's Choice Construction through Thumbtack's website. The CEO of the company had previously spent 10 years in jail for fraud. When I contracted with..."
- "Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately..."
- "Hired mason through Thumbtack to fix brick steps. He left mortar all over bricks which can't be removed. I tried a chisel, acid wash, sandpaper; everything. I..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "Both Bellalabs and lacremeskincare are running a shady business. They offer you a 14 day free trial you just pay for shipping but then they charge your credit card with..."
- "Bought 2 Pegasus Medicine Cabinets for a bathroom remodel. When the units were opened, one had 2 broken mirror side panels. 6 days after professional installation (by contractor), the mirrored door..."