Thumbtack Review Listing Review from Fontana, California

142 of 1110 Thumbtack reviews

I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review.Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it.

Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that response...I worked out a deal with the life coach I hired. She wasnt even mediocre but we made a deal I would leave a review for another exhange. It was for some business on the side but it was still a completely dishonest review, I wanted to make it right. I even have the text messages to prove it was nonsense.

Thumbtack is completely corrupt however and has no integrity, the policies they have on their website do not reflect their true values.They think its good and honest to leave false advertisements posted in order to extort peoples money despite the fact that I openly admitted to them the experience I described was not genuine.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Thumbtack Advertisement
Review category
Professional Services
review #920279 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Thumbtack? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
142 of 1110 Thumbtack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26 #1218795 Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

Service providers shouldnt have to give free sessions in order to get reviews. People who hire should take a few minuites of their time and review without needing a free bee to do so. This who concept is so review dependant.

0 0 Reply

Sep 17 #1214037 Pasadena, Texas, United States

Thumbtack will not let me take my services for hire ad down, I get emails every day from people who need service and can't help them anymore, no longer doing that specific type of work and I don't have time with my job. Can't take it down and I can't change the information.

0 0 Reply

Sep 18 #1214689 Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

Please send me your info. I am compiling a list of negative issues from people who have used Thumbtack and have had issues, problems, been ripped off, etc. I want to compile a list of professionals around the nation so that I have enough people to create a class action suit.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Thumbtack.
Filing a new complaint about
×