Thumbtack Review Listing Review from Fontana, California
I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review.Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it.
Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that response...I worked out a deal with the life coach I hired. She wasnt even mediocre but we made a deal I would leave a review for another exhange. It was for some business on the side but it was still a completely dishonest review, I wanted to make it right. I even have the text messages to prove it was nonsense.
Thumbtack is completely corrupt however and has no integrity, the policies they have on their website do not reflect their true values.They think its good and honest to leave false advertisements posted in order to extort peoples money despite the fact that I openly admitted to them the experience I described was not genuine.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was completely lied to by a wanna be dog trainer; I went to see my dog after a few days and had to take her home because she had..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt. ..."
- "RadioShack started carrying the Kindle Fire HD. They ran an Ad for $10 for every $50 spent, with a small print (cannot combine coupons). The Sales Rep. capitalized on the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."