Thumbtack Review Listing Review from Fontana, California
I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review.Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it.
Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that response...I worked out a deal with the life coach I hired. She wasnt even mediocre but we made a deal I would leave a review for another exhange. It was for some business on the side but it was still a completely dishonest review, I wanted to make it right. I even have the text messages to prove it was nonsense.
Thumbtack is completely corrupt however and has no integrity, the policies they have on their website do not reflect their true values.They think its good and honest to leave false advertisements posted in order to extort peoples money despite the fact that I openly admitted to them the experience I described was not genuine.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Hired mason through Thumbtack to fix brick steps. He left mortar all over bricks which can't be removed. I tried a chisel, acid wash, sandpaper; everything. I..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "RadioShack started carrying the Kindle Fire HD. They ran an Ad for $10 for every $50 spent, with a small print (cannot combine coupons). The Sales Rep. capitalized on the..."
- "Brand bew tv shipped through LBC. Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines. Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of..."
- "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..."