Thumbtack - Review in Professional Services category
I used thumbtack SoCal a couple months ago.I found a contractor named Richard Gonzalez from Allstate Construction.
He stated on his profile that he is licensed insured and bonded. Which is totally incorrect. I hired him then I started looking into his licence which came up totally bogus. Once I found out he was not licensed I cancelled my contract with him and ask my for my deposit back which she refused to give back to me.
I then file paperwork to take him to small claims court and also filed with the California state contractors license board. The contractors board was able to get with Richard Gonzalez,thy told him he needed to refund our money or else they would forward the case to the district attorney's office with three felony charges.
Once contractors board told him that he immediately refunded my money.What Richard does is subcontract out all the work so if your tile gets messed up he is not responsible for it &gives you the run around.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "i am a full-time professional clown and have been for the past 21 years. i have been a thumbtack pro for only a few months and will now end..."
- "I was completely lied to by a wanna be dog trainer; I went to see my dog after a few days and had to take her home because she had..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "I hired Sean Willis to level the interlock landing in my front yard, after I read his ad in a Kanata newspaper. It said "SERVING YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY FOR..."
- "I am disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Walter Drake account. I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I feel..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."