Thumbtack Kitchen Remodel Review
I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability.It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with.
Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and 2 walls painted They worked about 1 day a weekl. When it was soppise to take one week for the whole job.
And i had to buy the tile. And i had to pay a plumber twice. So beware. Of price.
Also contractor wanted me to pay before job was finished. Big red flag.
This is after 2 weeks without my kitchen.Tried to be patient but my patience is thin, tomorrow starts 3 rd week and this what it looks like
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what, all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price I should say, from..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."