Thumbtack Kitchen Remodel Review
I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability.It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with.
Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and 2 walls painted They worked about 1 day a weekl. When it was soppise to take one week for the whole job.
And i had to buy the tile. And i had to pay a plumber twice. So beware. Of price.
Also contractor wanted me to pay before job was finished. Big red flag.
This is after 2 weeks without my kitchen.Tried to be patient but my patience is thin, tomorrow starts 3 rd week and this what it looks like
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..."