Thumbtack Customer Care Review from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
I found a PHOTOBOOTH guy who was to do my guest book through thumbtack.I signed the contract and paid him in full but he never showed and never returned any of my phone calls or VM.
I contacted thumb tack and they opened a "resolution case". I showed my contract and the receipt that everything was paid in full. Because the "professional" did not respond, they closed the case and told me there was nothing futher they could do. What kind of company does that?!
How can they get away with this? Absolutely and totally unacceptable. They need to be reviewed by the better business bureau and I intend to file a formal complaint on both the "professional" and the site.
I would never wish this on anyone.How one human being could do this to another is beyond me but may God have mercy on their souls when their judgement days come.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes..."
- "Just had my house cleaned by Richard Armijo - RPM Company. I cannot believe I paid $89 for his work. He was in a hurry to get to his..."
- "Beware! Eric does not clean carpets well. You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."