Thumbtack Customer Care Review from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
I found a PHOTOBOOTH guy who was to do my guest book through thumbtack.I signed the contract and paid him in full but he never showed and never returned any of my phone calls or VM.
I contacted thumb tack and they opened a "resolution case". I showed my contract and the receipt that everything was paid in full. Because the "professional" did not respond, they closed the case and told me there was nothing futher they could do. What kind of company does that?!
How can they get away with this? Absolutely and totally unacceptable. They need to be reviewed by the better business bureau and I intend to file a formal complaint on both the "professional" and the site.
I would never wish this on anyone.How one human being could do this to another is beyond me but may God have mercy on their souls when their judgement days come.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Hollo This is D&R General Contractor Corp. I strongly believe the leads I have been sent via email are all fake.I responded within the moment I receive the email and every..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued. The caterer I chose from the site had won..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."