I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months.My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid.
I didn't get the job and was refunded. The second lead would cost me 4 credits for the same type of gig as the first...what? I didn't get that one either, but was refunded. Now on the third similar lead, it would cost me "7 CREDITS" WTF!
I am cancelling my account as soon as I finish this review.
Don't waste your time and money with this company.You are better off taking your business elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lead Generation
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what, all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price I should say, from..."
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."