Thumbtack and Bullcitymoversplus are in collusion in fraudulent business practices
Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately move all our items, they lied about coming back and getting the rest of our goods, they quoted us a price of 1075, insisted on getting paid only in CASH before getting job, most likely do not report income to the IRS, and then wanted 300 more dollars to come back and get the remainder of contents, which was fraudulent mover because they quoted us 1075 only through their advertiser and accomplice Thumbtack, Inc., located in Salt Lake City, Utah.Although Thumbtack recommended and vouched for them, they refused to hold Bullcitymoversplus, which we since learned is not even a registered company in NC.
Beware of the scammers Bullcitymovers and Thumbtack, Inc.There are several venues that we are going to report these fraud based company and the non-company including the IRS, BBB, MOVINGSCAM.COM, AND ETC.
They left a priceless piano, and illegally, without our consent took pictures of our house violating the sacred 'Castle Doctrine' which is enforced in all 50 states in the USA.Henceforth, given all the fraud, and theft, criminal charges may be brought against the non-registered company Bullcitymoverplus and their associates and accomplices Thumbtack, Inc.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are a scam
- Most of their clients are not pros and not even businesses
- I got ripped off big time
- Charging for each quote
- Leads sent to professionals
- Reason of review:
- The thiefs upon arrival insisted on cash only to further their fraudulent business practices
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Pros
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "My client robbed me of over $5,000 in work. When the first phase of the project was completed, she suddenly claimed I hadn't done the work (even though she..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- ",bathingsuit arrived in a month. I thought that it was beautiful. Well to my suprise, it was so small i could not pull it accross my thighs ..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."