Thumbtack and Bullcitymoversplus are in collusion in fraudulent business practices
Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately move all our items, they lied about coming back and getting the rest of our goods, they quoted us a price of 1075, insisted on getting paid only in CASH before getting job, most likely do not report income to the IRS, and then wanted 300 more dollars to come back and get the remainder of contents, which was fraudulent mover because they quoted us 1075 only through their advertiser and accomplice Thumbtack, Inc., located in Salt Lake City, Utah.Although Thumbtack recommended and vouched for them, they refused to hold Bullcitymoversplus, which we since learned is not even a registered company in NC.
Beware of the scammers Bullcitymovers and Thumbtack, Inc.There are several venues that we are going to report these fraud based company and the non-company including the IRS, BBB, MOVINGSCAM.COM, AND ETC.
They left a priceless piano, and illegally, without our consent took pictures of our house violating the sacred 'Castle Doctrine' which is enforced in all 50 states in the USA.Henceforth, given all the fraud, and theft, criminal charges may be brought against the non-registered company Bullcitymoverplus and their associates and accomplices Thumbtack, Inc.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are a scam
- Most of their clients are not pros and not even businesses
- I got ripped off big time
- Charging for each quote
- Leads sent to professionals
- Reason of review:
- The thiefs upon arrival insisted on cash only to further their fraudulent business practices
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Pros
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "I wanted to add something to my previous review.. Firstly, I do still believe Thumbtack creates Fake Requests! Okay, so i did finally get hired by someone (we have an appointment), keep..."
- "I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."