Thumbtack - They recommended a dog trainer as top dog trainer in Las Vegas. She ended up being in AZ and she was horrible; my dog was injured. They wouldn't help me or take her off their site.
I was completely lied to by a wanna be dog trainer; I went to see my dog after a few days and had to take her home because she had a wound on her mouth and scratches all over her nose.The trainer didn't even tell me about her wounds; I had to find out on my own when I came to visit.
She basically stole $600 from me, and did nothing for me. She threw my dog in the back of her house in a pen, and left her to fend for herself. She was in full view of 20 german shepards that were very wild. I got a trainer because my dog has fear of other dogs.
This lady made her issues worse.
Thumbtack basically took her side, and said we needed to work it out amongst ourselves.They recommended a horrible trainer; they don't even check these people out.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."
- "I found a PHOTOBOOTH guy who was to do my guest book through thumbtack. I signed the contract and paid him in full but he never showed and never returned..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."