Thumbtack - They recommended a dog trainer as top dog trainer in Las Vegas. She ended up being in AZ and she was horrible; my dog was injured. They wouldn't help me or take her off their site.
I was completely lied to by a wanna be dog trainer; I went to see my dog after a few days and had to take her home because she had a wound on her mouth and scratches all over her nose.The trainer didn't even tell me about her wounds; I had to find out on my own when I came to visit.
She basically stole $600 from me, and did nothing for me. She threw my dog in the back of her house in a pen, and left her to fend for herself. She was in full view of 20 german shepards that were very wild. I got a trainer because my dog has fear of other dogs.
This lady made her issues worse.
Thumbtack basically took her side, and said we needed to work it out amongst ourselves.They recommended a horrible trainer; they don't even check these people out.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I hired man recommended by your service and he turned out to be a fraud!! I'm disabled and he took me for $212.00!!! This is a lot of..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "ordered a combo and got no fries. No customer service. Waited in line to buy fries because they messed up and didn't answer back and waited three full orders for..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."