I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send 22 leads in 3 days, All come negative most of them doesn't respond, the other leads are canceled by the client. When I ask Thumbtack about canceled lead, they respond, look like the client go another way, How do they know that? because me I just see "Quote has been read" nothing more, also most of the least doesn't make sense like people send lead for 50 people catering with $1500 budget total with Budget per person of $45 ($45 x 50 = $2250) and most of the lead are like that! Anyway I talk to Thumbtack tell them I will stop buying leads because in 22 Leads no one responding or cancel their lead after we pay for it...Shortly after, a Miracle, a client finally respond on one lead and write me this: (I Copy/Paste message I receive)
"Thank you so much for reaching out with your detailed information and custom proposal/quote. I appreciate it enormously. For this occasion I have decided to go another route, so unfortunately I won't get to work with you now, but I will absolutely keep your business in mind for any future event! I will mention that I stumbled upon this website purely by accident, and without it I would never have learned about your fantastic catering service. Your effort to offer a high quality, minimum cost event with delicious hors d'oeuvre really stands out commendably. I would be delighted to work with you in the future."
Don't you thing that look suspicious, look so perfect, I not even make any business for that person, How she know I provide High quality and Delicious hors d'oeuvre , she never eat them or I not send any picture of my food. That Message come just after I decide to stop using Thumbtack. Well Maybe it's real message but for me look too much perfect and it's the only response I got from 22 leads. Also the person doesn't exist nowhere not even on Facebook, most of the people who send leads are no way to find! Anyway Just for say I will Understand if one or 2 client doesn't respond but 22 leads? why people will not respond for service they asking for? Just beware! Sound not real all this!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of money
- Suspicious leads
- No results
- No accountability
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Catering Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Beware! Eric does not clean carpets well. You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "I hired man recommended by your service and he turned out to be a fraud!! I'm disabled and he took me for $212.00!!! This is a lot of..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."